If you as a man cum too early during sex, then you'd probably want to know which home remedies you can use to last longer in bed.
And because there's so much misinformation out there, let me show you which home remedies really work and which don't.
The only 2 types of home remedies that can delay ejaculation
In order for a home remedy to delay your ejaculation it must be able to either numb your penis or increase your serotonin levels. Any remedy that can't do that will have no effect on your PE.
1) Numbing agents ❄️
Numbing agents work for PE because they reduce the sensitivity of your penis tip. These are anesthetics such as lidocaine, benzocaine or prilocaine. Without those numbing agents, there will be 0 delaying effect whatsoever.
2) Serotonin increasing remedies 🌞
The other way to delay ejaculation via a remedy in principle would be to increase your serotonin levels. Unfortunately none of the over the counter supplements can do that sufficiently increase serotonin levels to make you last longer.
FACT: if it can increase your serotonin levels, it's a prescription drug 💊 and not a remedy.
List of 10 home remedies recommended for premature ejaculation
- Hemlock (Conium maculatum) - no effect ❌
- EMLA numbing cream - weak effect, cumbersome 🤏
- Monk's pepper - useless homeopathic remedy, doesn't work ❌
- Delay condoms - might help to add 1-2 minutes to your stamina 🤏
- Ayurvedic herbal medicine - completely useless for delaying ejaculation ❌
- Numbing "household" remedies - sprays or creams with lidocaine and prilocaine. They work but make you lose erection. 🤏
- Chinese medicine: very weak for premature ejaculation ❌
- Priligy - not a remedy but a drug without prescription, it works, gives you 3-4 minutes more stamina, but comes with strong side effects 🤏
- Modafinil - brain boost nootropic that works slightly for some people to delay ejaculation (more info below) 🤏
- Kratom - works, but is highly addictive, destroys your libido and erection ❌
1. Hemlock (Conium maculatum)
Hemlock is completely ineffective for premature ejaculation because it doesn't contain any numbing ingredients.
This homeopathic remedy, which is offered in ointment form, is often recommended online for premature ejaculation - but obviously does not work.
The idea behind using the conium ointment on the glans is to reduce its sensitivity by numbing it. (Coniin is the active ingredient extracted from the plant). However, the amount of active ingredient contained is too small to have any effect, all the while higher doses are fatally toxic. For example, the Greek philosopher Socrates was executed in 399 BC with a cup of poison hemlock.
There are neither studies nor success stories on the internet that could confirm the effect of the plant for lasting longer in bed. More information on why naturopathy does not help with premature ejaculation here:
2. EMLA: a numbing cream
✔️ The EMLA cream works by numbing the glans (very mildly).
This cream contains the anesthetics lidocaine and prilocaine, which can numb your penis. The cream is applied to the glans 10-15 minutes before sex, then washed off again once it has taken effect, and then you can start having sex.
You have a 30-40 minute window in which you feel less, so you can last longer. However, the problem is that you can quickly lose your erection if you "no longer feel anything". The product is sold without a prescription.
The ejaculation-delaying effect is relatively weak and the application is cumbersome - which is why users usually stop using it after just a few attempts.
3. Monk's pepper (useless for PE)
Monk's pepper is an ineffective remedy for premature ejaculation because it does not contain any anesthetic and thus it cannot reduce your penis' sensitivity.
Monk's pepper is often recommended for premature ejaculation, but in reality it has no delaying effect whatsoever. There are neither studies nor success stories on the internet that would prove any effect.
In fact, instead of having an ejaculation-delaying effect, monk's pepper rather a sex drive-reducing effect. This is why monk's pepper was once consumed by monks to reduce their sex drive. Hence the name "monk's pepper". The Latin name is Vitex agnus castus, castus means 'chaste', hence the colloquial name chaste tree.
This sex drive weakening effect is probably due to the documented reduction in testosterone - the male hormone. 1Nasri S1 et al., The effects of Vitex agnus castus extract and its interaction with dopaminergic system on LH and testosterone in male mice. Study Trust me you do NOT want your testosterone lowered - men taking monk's pepper extract also report emotional instability, weakness and increased jealousy and vulnerability. 2Monk's pepper user report Link
4. Delay condoms: an often overlooked aid for more stamina
The effect is achieved by numbing the glans (very mildly)
The Durex Performa condoms contain the anesthetic benzocaine in the gel on the inside.
These numb the glans very slightly, so that you have slightly better ejaculation control and can last a little longer. The Durex Performa condoms have a 5% benzocaine concentration. There are other condoms like this but they work all in the same way.
5. Ayurvedic herbal medicine: completely useless for delaying ejaculation
Has no effect as it does neither contain any anesthetics nor does it raise serotonin sufficiently.
Ayurveda is the traditional health science from India. The best-known medicinal plants associated with Ayurveda are turmeric, aloe vera and ashwagandha.
The medicinal plants that are said to help with premature ejaculation are Kaunch Beej, Kamini Vidrawan Ras and Yauvanamrit Vati, according to several internet sources.
However, there is not a single report on the Internet from men who have taken the plants and were able to last longer.
There are also no studies in which patients with premature ejaculation were able to last longer with the help of Ayurvedic plants. One study reported increases of 30-40 seconds and directly attributes an ejaculation-delaying effect to Ayurveda . 3 Prasad V Kulkarni1, Harimohan Chandola2 Evaluation of Stambhanakaraka Yoga and counseling in the management of Shukragata Vata (premature ejaculation) Study
Side effects of Ayurvedic medicine are: stomach ache, dizziness, mild pain, decreased libido (you do NOT want that, since it will likely weaken your erection).
6. Numbing "household" remedies: sprays with lidocaine
Works by numbing the glans
Another product that you can have in the house without a prescription are so-called delay sprays, gels or wipes. These contain lidocaine and are sprayed onto the glans just like creams before sex. Then about 15 minutes later, when the effect is noticeable (the penis becomes numb), the product is washed off the penis so as not to numb the vagina, and you can start having sex "completely spontaneously".
As with the creams, you have to have sex within the same 30-40 minute time window, otherwise the effect disappears. Loss of erection because you can't feel anything is also "normal" here. Users complain about the unpleasant medicinal smell and stickiness on the hands, which can be a lust killer and trigger unpleasant questions. The male pornstar Johnny Sins recommended this "trick" to last longer in bed in one of his videos about the promescent delay spray. Obviously he has never used or needed it himself.
7. Chinese medicine: (weak) remedies for premature ejaculation
According to available studies, traditional Chinese medicine remedies have a very small effect, however, not beyond a duration of 2-3 minutes max - and even these results appear to be random measurement errors.
Although Chinese traditional medicine (TCM) enjoys recognition among alternative medicine enthusiasts and homeopathy fans, it is not taken all too seriously by doctors due to its weak effect.
Sadly, however, there are only 1-2 studies on their effect and even these smell like "funded". And the results are also not very convincing: 2-3 minutes lasting time (previously 1 minute).
Side effects of traditional Chinese medicine are stomach pain, dizziness, mild pain, decreased libido.
TIP: If you just learn to last longer in bed, you won't need ANY of these remedies. And it'll not just be 2-3 minutes longer, but 10-60 minutes, without any home remedies. If this sounds interesting to you, then click here and book your free consultation with me.
Do you want to last 10-60 min longer in bed without home remedies ?
My recommendation: just book a free consultation call with me and you won't need any of these fancy yet ineffecient remedies...
Click the button above to book your free consultation call with me (personally)
Medicinal remedies for premature cumming 💊
There are a number of medical prescription drugs that are used for premature ejaculation and can help you to last longer.
I tried all of them myself and quickly stopped using them because of their weak effect, severe side effects and damage to my general health.
You can get this pill on prescription, it is taken 1-3 hours before sex and can increase stamina by 2-3 minutes. 5 EJ McCarty et al. Dapoxetine: an evidence-based review of its effectiveness in treatment of premature ejaculation Pubmed 6 Chris G. McMahon et al. Efficacy and Safety of Dapoxetine for the Treatment of Premature Ejaculation: Integrated Analysis of Results from Five Phase 3 Trials Wiley Online Library Side effects are sometimes severe headaches and a feeling of "being unwell".
No recommendation from me - the tiny 2-3 minutes longer you can last are not justified in the face of such strong side effects.
9. Modafinil - the supplement for enhanced intelligence and slightly improved stamina
Modafinil is the medication that narcoleptics have to take so they don't suddenly fall asleep while driving - they suffer from daytime sleepiness.
This drug was rediscovered a few years ago as a nootropic - a drug that can boost intelligence and concentration.
In addition to this main effect, it has been observed that it can increase the duration of sex slightly in men with incurable premature ejaculation. 7 Serefoglu, On-demand d-modafinil may be an effective treatment option for lifelong premature ejaculation: a case report. Link 8 Daily Modafinil Treatment may be Beneficial for the Treatment of Lifelong Premature Ejaculation, M. Tuken, E. Yuruk, E.C. Serefoglu
My personal experience: when I took modafinil many years ago, it actually increased my stamina in bed by a few minutes. However, the slightly easier control of ejaculation was not in the face of strong side effects: Headaches, insomnia, hyperactivity and skin problems. Modafinil suddenly caused eczema rashes on my face, which didn't go away for years. But now everything is fine again.
In this article I explain all 13 medications that are used for premature ejaculation: premature ejaculation drugs.
Are there any "natural" remedies to stop you cumming too soon?
No. Natural home remedies generally refer to herbal remedies that can be bought without a prescription. These herbal remedies that can not help you last longer in bed, since they neither make your penis less sensitive nor do they increase your serotonin levels.
However there are much better natural ways to last longer in bed - without sprays, creams or other ineffecient home remedies. If you want to learn more about it, book a free consultation call with me and I'll show you how you can do it.
Problem with numbing remedies
Effective home remedies for early ejaculation all have numbing agents as active ingredients. This is why everyone who tries them encounters the following problems:
- You have to apply the products hidden in the bathroom, wait for the numbing effect, then wash it off secretly before sex. Otherwise you will have to answer awkward questions, which can be more embarrassing than the premature ejaculation itself:
- What is this weird smell?
- Did you use something? A drug? Are you taking medicine for sex?
- It smells so disgusting and my tongue is now numb, what did you put on it? What do you need that for? Can't you do without it?
Especially for one-night stands, the use of lidocaine can quickly become a mood killer and destroy the atmosphere.
- You have to plan sex precisely. You have to know exactly when you are going to have sex because you have to apply the product exactly 15 minutes beforehand. Then, when the numbing effect kicks in, wash everything off and use the 30-40 minute time window as quickly as possible, in which the penis is still "frozen" and you can't feel anything. If you want to have sex "spontaneously" in the kitchen, you must apply the product 15 minutes beforehand (and wash it off).
- Erection problems because the penis feels "frozen". Some describe the feeling as "it's as if I no longer have a penis at all". Unsurprisingly, the number one complaint when using the remedies is that you can't stay hard.
Last longer in bed without remedies?
If you want to avoid embarrassing moments with home remedies, just learn how to last longer in bed without all those crutches.
I've developed a simple 5 step process that has been tried and tested for 10+ years and which turns men into sex machines who can last longer in bed without any home remedies or pills.
Over and over again. The process is very effective, read their testimonials here and become one of them.
I would like to invite you to a free consultation where I will explain exactly how you can last 10-60 minutes longer during sex, with a hard erection and without additional aids.
Ok, my friend, see you in your free consultation call!
- 1Nasri S1 et al., The effects of Vitex agnus castus extract and its interaction with dopaminergic system on LH and testosterone in male mice. Study
- 2Monk's pepper user report Link
- 3Prasad V Kulkarni1, Harimohan Chandola2 Evaluation of Stambhanakaraka Yoga and counseling in the management of Shukragata Vata (premature ejaculation) Study
- 5EJ McCarty et al. Dapoxetine: an evidence-based review of its effectiveness in treatment of premature ejaculation Pubmed
- 6Chris G. McMahon et al. Efficacy and Safety of Dapoxetine for the Treatment of Premature Ejaculation: Integrated Analysis of Results from Five Phase 3 Trials Wiley Online Library
- 7Serefoglu, On-demand d-modafinil may be an effective treatment option for lifelong premature ejaculation: a case report. Link
- 8Daily Modafinil Treatment may be Beneficial for the Treatment of Lifelong Premature Ejaculation, M. Tuken, E. Yuruk, E.C. Serefoglu